|Microscopy Home | YGMBG Graz Home | IMB Graz Home|
Public DataDATA SET 1:
523 haploid yeast deletion mutant strains expressing the chromosomally intergrated peroxisomal matrix marker GFP-SKL were imaged using the cell-based screening method developed in our lab.
For each strain 5 optical sections (3D fluorescence and 3D transmission data) were acquired. Images were processed automatically using a custom-made image processing software (see:"HCS Profiler").
For this application the raw data was processed as follows:
1. Gaussian filtering of 3D fluorescence data.
2. Maximum-intensity projection of filtered 3D fluorescence data.
3. Snapshot of transmission data. Single optical section of adjusted focal plane.
4. Snapshots stored in predefined folders.
5. To facilitate visual inspection each image and filename include a unique identifier.
523YDMstrains_GFPsklSGA_MIPs.zip (49.6 MB; *.jpg)
|UNI-NEWS SITEMAP SEARCH UNI GRAZ Webmaster | 06.03.2017|